Paseo Centenario 9575-A
Zona Rio, Tijuana BC 22010
Tijuana (664) 683-5020
USA (619) 205-4604
USA Toll Free (800) 948-8757
Our Dentists, evaluate patients of all ages, diagnose dental caries and dental abscesses, recognize abnormal pathological conditional through clinical and radiographic examination, chart dental status and develop a treatment plan presented to the patient.
- Obtain, review and document the medical and dental history of the patient
- Take steps to prevent and manage any medical emergencies that could arise
- Chief complaint or reason for the patient's visit
- Assess the patient's needs through a clinical examination of extra-oral and intra-oral structures
- Inform patients of any necessary considerations for dental treatment
- Interpret findings from examination
- Diagnose dental caries and periapical abscesses
- Recognize deviations from normal growth development
- Identify common diseases of the mouth and other abnormal pathological conditions
- Assess the implication of providing or withholding treatment planning, case management and referral
- Develop a comprehensive treatment plan
- Inform the patient in understandable terms about the problem and its significance, and involve them in the management of their own care.
- Recognize indicators and appropriately refer patients to other dental professionals for care beyond the scope of the general dentist.